My Dad recently introduced me to lamb chops and now I am hooked! I’ve always loved lamb but never had anything more than a shoulder roast or lamb tips. Lamb chops are so juicy and tender! I wish I could afford to eat them every day!
It’s really important to buy meat grass-fed and organic. We’ve all heard how bad GMOs are for us and how we shouldn’t eat meat full of hormones and antibiotics. All that is true and we really should make an effort to source good quality meat. You are what you eat eats after all!
My roasted lamb chops with rosemary, mint, and thyme are divine! I wanted to make lamb chops on my own without following or looking at any recipes, and using fresh herbs from my garden. Mission accomplished!
- 6 lamb chops
- Ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh mint
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Lay lamb chops in a baking dish and rub them with ghee, butter, or coconut oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place fresh herbs on top of lamb chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until desired doneness is achieved.
- Garnish with additional fresh herbs.
Be nourished. Be happy.