I have a quick tip for you today! I love bone broth! It’s so nutrient-dense and incredibly healing to the gut. It is essential to anyone who want to keep their bodies at optimal health or for those who have leaky gut and need to heal.
I have readers asking me how to get enough bone broth into their daily diets. My favorite way is to drink a mug of it instead of coffee during the day. It’s very warming and filling. It satisfies food cravings and nourishes the body.
Here’s how I drink it:
- Boil a half a mug (any size) of concentrated bone broth on the stove for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1-2 TBS of coconut oil.
- Add a pinch of real salt.
- Add pastured cream if desired (I’ve been leaving this out recently) or filtered water to fill the remainder of the mug.
- Sit back and sip the entire mug and feel your cells being nourished!
I drink this every day with my lunch or even as my lunch and look forward to it. If you are having gut issues, you should consider drinking a large mug of it in the morning prior to breakfast, at lunch and after dinner. You will be amazed at the difference you feel in your gut and overall!
I don’t have a post up yet on how to make bone broth, so in the meantime, check out how to make it from The Wellness Mama.