Welcome to our Weekly Real Food Meal Plan for the week of January 20th through the 25th!
I’m headed to Florida on Thursday for Nutritional Response Therapist Training so I won’t be cooking for a few days. Thankfully there is a natural foods cafe right across from the training facility so I can get healthy meals while I’m gone!
We are wrapping up our last couple weeks of our grain-free January and we sure have found some new delicious recipes to try along the way!
If you missed it this week, we’ve been posting Grain-Free Crock Pot recipes. On Saturday we posted 50 Grain-Free Crock Pot Recipes! Definitely bookmark that post to refer to whenever you need an easy grain-free, fix-it-and-forget-it meal!
I have quite a few bonuses at the bottom of this post including savory side dishes, naturally sweet desserts, and some pretty amazing recipe roundups! Make sure you scroll all the way down to view them!
Here you go!
- Breakfast – Yummy Greens for Breakfast from Studio Botanica or Homemade Kind Bars from The Nourishing Home
- Lunch – Pear-Cherry Detox Smoothie from A Harmony Healing
- Dinner – Asian-Style “Fried” Zucchini Noodles from Oh, the Things We’ll Make or Asian Kelp Noodles from The Urban Ecolife
- Breakfast – Grain-Free Banana Cranberry and Lemon Breakfast Cake from So, Let’s Hang Out
- Lunch – Harvest Salad
- Dinner – Basic Chili from We Got Real or No-Bean Bacon Chili from Kate’s Healthy Cupboard
- Breakfast – Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins from Vintage Kids Modern World
- Lunch – Ultimate Tomato Basil Soup from Our Nourishing Roots
- Dinner – Stove-top Salisbury Steak from Simple Clean Living or Paleo Venison or Beef Stew from Nourish with Karen
- Breakfast – Rustic Coconut Flour Crepes from 20 Something Allergies
- Lunch – Savory-Sweet Apple Salad from Daily Pea
- Dinner – Skillet Chicken with Mushroom Cream Sauce from Real Food Girl: Unmodified
- Breakfast – Green Eggs and Ham from How We Flourish
- Lunch – Poor (Wo)man’s Cabbage Stew from Scratch Mommy
- Dinner – Beef and Veggie Layer Bake from Good Food Eating or Crock Pot Cilantro Chicken from Honey Ghee & Me
- Breakfast – Nut-Free Paleo Pancakes from Edible Harmony
- Lunch – Mexican Mushroom Stacks from Homemade, Healthy, Happy
- Dinner – Pork Chop Au Jus from Organized SAHM or Roasted Salt Hamburgers from Edible Attitudes
- Homemade Perfectly Seasoned Collard Greens from Live Simply
- Turmeric Roasted Carrots from A Happy Healthnut
- 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Puree from The Organic Kitchen
- Apple Almond Twists from The Skinny Pear
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bonbons from LittleOwlCrunchyMomma
- Double Lemon Sorbet Tart from Jaro Honey
- Chocolate Apricot Bark from Yummy Inspirations
- Homemade Fun-Sized Candy Bars from Five Little Homesteaders
- Hazelnut Brutti e Buoni from The Nourished Caveman
- Cashew Hot Cocoa and Cookies from Mindful Mama
- Dairy Free Peppermint Mocha from The Humbled Homemaker
- 25 Eggcellent Breakfast Recipes from Rethink Simple
- 25 Super Salads from With Food and Love
- 112 Grain Free Recipes from Simple Clean Living
- 101 Grain Free/Gluten Free Snack Ideas from Intoxicated on Life
- Meyer Lemon Extravaganza from Ever Growing Farm
- The Ultimate Cruciferous Vegetable Recipe Roundup from Real Food RN
I hope you find this menu useful! Enjoy your real food journey!
Love & Blessings,