Iced tea, hot tea…I don’t care…I love tea!! If you are looking for a delicious tea that you can serve to friends in any season, SerendipiTea is the one! Based on a Rosemary Gladstar recipe, this is a minty, refreshing tea that will keep you coming back for more!
It is a calming, uplifting blend that includes peppermint, spearmint, lemon balm, chamomile and rose petals. It also has either blue malva or blue cornflowers.
The recipe is written in parts. A part can be any measurement. If you want to make it easier, one part can equal one cup.
I use dried herbs in this recipe. Blue malva flowers are difficult to source. Blue Cornflowers are just as lovely, in my opinion and much easier to find. I buy most of my herbs here.
- 2 parts spearmint
- 1/4 part peppermint
- 1 part chamomile
- 3/4 parts lemon balm
- 3/4 parts rose petals
- 3/4 parts blue cornflowers or blue malva flowers
- Mix all herbs in a large bowl.
- To brew hot tea: Place 1 tsp tea per 1 cup boiling water.
- Let steep 5-15 minutes and strain.
- Sweeten with raw honey or stevia
- To Brew iced tea: Place 2 TBS of tea in a quart jar and cover with boiling water.
- Let steep for 15 minutes and strain.
- Sweeten with raw honey or stevia.
- Place in a large jar and add cold water and/or ice.
What’s your favorite tea blend?
This post contains affiliate links where appropriate. It doesn’t cost anything to click on my affiliate links but purchases made through these links provide me with a small commission. This helps me continue blogging. Thank you for your support!