Today, our main ingredient is pork! Mmmm, bacon!
Let’s talk pork for a moment. I followed “The Maker’s Diet” for a long time didn’t eat pork. The reason being is that it is a meat that is very likely to be contaminated with pathogens. I am now able to source woodland raised pork. These pigs roam free, munching on acorns and rooting in the woods of Pennsylvania. They are not fed commercial feed, packed into feed lots, or given growth hormones. If you don’t know where your pork comes from, think twice before eating it. Regardless of your source, always cook pork thoroughly.
I love my crock pots! I actually have 3 because I make bone broth almost constantly and need to have a couple of spares. I have a large one (like this), and old one that should be upgraded (to this), and a little one (like this). What I’ve been really dreaming of is a VitaClay. Have you seen these? They’re really cool!
Whichever crock pot you own or buy, have fun making these amazing 6 Grain-Free Pork Crock Pot Recipes!
- Totally Easy Slow Cooker Kalua Pork from So, Let’ s Hang Out
- Slow Roasted Pastured Pork Shoulder from Real Food Whole Health
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from The Economics of Kale
- Slow Cooker Mojito Pork and Summer Sliders from PaleoPot
- Slow Cooker Tacos Al Pastor (pineapple chile pork) from PaleoPot
- Spicy Italian Pulled Pork with Italian Gravy from PaleoPot
Be nourished. Be happy.
Want more amazing Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Recipes? Check out Mama and Baby Love Slow Cooker Freezer Meals!
Need help resetting your health in the New Year? The GAPS diet has helped many people heal their guts and reclaim their health.
Need help meal planning?
This content will be shown after all post