Crock Pot/Slow Cooker recipes are invaluable for busy moms! It’s so easy to just pop ingredients into your crock pot in the morning and by dinner time, you’ve got a delicious, hot meal!
If you’ve joined us in our Grain-Free Crock Pot Recipe journey this week we covered quite a few recipes! We compiled them all here plus a whole bunch more!
Many of the crock pot recipes out there are not very healthy and I cringe when I read them. Using ingredients “cream of anything soup” or a whole bottle of salad dressing that’s full of GMO’s and rancid oils are not really health promoting. We can do better than that!
In sticking with the grain-free theme of the month, we have collected 50 grain-free crock pot recipes to you to have all in one place! Most of these are Paleo and Whole30 compliant, as well as GAPS-legal. There are exceptions with some containing dairy or legumes.
There are actually more than 50 recipes here. I sneaked in a few after this was posted:)
- Crock Pot Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Creole from Level Health Nutrition
- Herb-Roasted Chicken with Vegetables from Real Food Outlaws
- Chicken Enchilada Stew from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Potato Soup from Simple Clean Living
- Crock pot Chicken Laska from Good Food Eating
- Chicken Pumpkin Soup (needs to be adapted to a crock pot) from Homegrown and Healthy
- Roasted Crock pot Chicken and Veggies from Natural Living Mamma
- Perfect Rotisserie Chicken in the Crock Pot from Life Made Full
- Chicken Gizzards and Broth from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken from Don’t Waste the Crumbs
- Chili Cilantro Lime Crock Pot Chicken from PaleoPot
- Buffalo Chicken & Eggplant Lasagna Bomb from Paleo Pot
- Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Pad Thai with Veggie Noodles from PaleoPot
- Pulled Garlic Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from PaleoPot
- Easy Slow Cooker Cuban Ropa Vieja from The Curious Coconut
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Shallots and Baby Carrots from The Organic Kitchen
- Pot Roast with Lime and Green Chilies from The Sour Path is the Sweetest
- Slow Cooker Korean Style Beef Short ribs from A Happy Healthnut
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff from A Happy Healthnut
- Crock pot Swiss Steak from Paleo Fondue
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew from Girl Meets Nourishment
- Paleo Slow-Cooker Beef Stew from The Skinny Pear
- Savory Slow Cooker Chuck Roast & Butternut Squash Combo Meal
- Garlic Roast Grass-Fed Beef from Real Food RN
- Sun Dried Tomato Balsamic Onion Pot Roast
- Coconut Milk Curry Beef Stew from The Real Food Guide
- Stupid Easy Paleo Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs from PaleoPot
- Crock pot Stuffed Peppers from Homemade Dutch Apple Pie
- Totally Easy Slow Cooker Kalua Pork from So, Let’ s Hang Out
- Slow Roasted Pastured Pork Shoulder from Real Food Whole Health
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from Economics of Kale
- Slow Cooker Mojito Pork and Summer Sliders from PaleoPot
- Slow Cooker Tacos Al Pastor (pineapple chile pork) from PaleoPot
- Spicy Italian Pulled Pork with Italian Gravy from PaleoPot
- Braised Lamb with Herbes de Provence from Real Food Whole Health
- Moroccan-Style Slow-Cooked Lamb from Economics of Kale
- Slow Cooker Lamb and Pumpkin Curry from The Urban Ecolife
- Perpetual Soup from Vintage Kids Modern World
- Curry Lentil Soup from Real Food Outlaws
- Crock Pot Curried Sweet Potato Soup from Kitchen Stewardship and Stacy Makes Cents
- Chicken Fajita Soup from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Paleo Thai Soup from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Paleo Crock Pot French Onion Soup from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup from Real Food Carolyn
- Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup from PaleoPot
- White Acorn Squash Soup from PaleoPot
- Paleo Refried Beans from PaleoPot
- Super Easy Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash Curry from PaleoPot
- Paleo Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Dill from PaleoPot
- How to Make Creme Fraiche (with crock pot instructions) from Real Food Whole Health
- Crock Pot Brownie Bites from Life Made Full
We hope you’ve loved this series as much as we have!
Be nourished. Be happy.
Want more amazing Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Recipes? Check out Mama and Baby Love Slow Cooker Freezer Meals!
Need help resetting your health in the New Year? The GAPS diet has helped many people heal their guts and reclaim their health.
Need help meal planning?
Shared at Fight Back Friday.
This content will be shown after all post